MSSMBS 2012 International Workshop
"Molecular Simulation Studies in Material and Biological Sciences"
Overhead and Multi Media Projectors are available. A local PC, with Microsoft XP system, and with CD and USB memory stick inputs, is available for the Microsoft Powerpoint presentations. A personal portable PC can also be connected to the dataprojector.
Final Program new
|Prof. Yuko Okamoto||Prof. John Tse|
The results of the MSSMBS'12 Workshop to be elucidated by:
- a weekly newspaper "DUBNA: Science, Collaboration, Progress"
- a city newspaper "The Peace Square"
- Dubna TV: Full Download (MPG, 228 MB), Compressed 1 (AVI, 93.8 MB), Compressed 2 (FLV, 14.5 MB)
The participants are encouraged to email us if they wish to have changes for their presentation.
Proceedings: newIt is planned to publish the Proceedings of the MSSMBS'12 by the Nova Science Publishers Ltd. (N.Y.). The participants are encouraged to email us or to bring the contributed papers in the LaTeX-format and "eps" figures (of approximately up to 10-15 pages).
Deadline: 20 December 2012
Date and Place:September 9-12 (9.09-arrival, 12.09-departure), 2012, JINR, Dubna, Russia
Organizing committee:Kholmirzo T. Kholmurodov (Co-Chairman, JINR, Dubna)
Roman G. Efremov (Co-Chairman, IBC, RAS, Moscow)
Oleg V. Belov (Co-Chairman, JINR, Dubna)
Evgenii A. Krasavin
Gennady N. Timoshenko
Valentina K. Novikova (Secretary, JINR International Cooperation Department)
Roman A. Eremin (Conference Scientific Secretary)
Ermuhammad B. Dushanov
Sergei S. Negovelov
Olga A. Mashkova
Organized by:Laboratory of Radiation Biology of Joint Institute for Nuclear Research
- Molecular dynamics simulations of proteins
- Protein-folding research by generalized-ensemble techniques
- Mutation transition effects in protein structures
- Molecular dynamics (MD) and Monte-Carlo (MC) simulations of radiation-induced mutations
- Modeling genetic regulatory networks in bacterial and mammalian cells
- Simulation of DNA damage induction under ionizing radiations
- Chemical and nanostructure design (crystal, liquid and polymer systems)
- Drug design (docking of one molecule to another, enzymes, inhibitory activities)
- Novel MD computing methods (DFT, QM/MM, MD, MD/CFD, hybrid approaches)
- General- & special-purpose MD machines and modern communication architectures
The principal aims:We will provide a platform for computer molecular simulation communities and scientists working in the material and biological areas to meet and share thoughts on latest trends.The main objective is to focus on the molecular dynamics simulations of chemical physics and biophysical systems.
List of keynote speakers:
- Yuko Okamoto (Nagoya University, Japan)
- John Tse (University of Saskatchewan, Canada)
- Alexander Nemukhin (Moscow State University, Russia)
- Hisashi Okumura (Okazaki Institute for Molecular Science, Japan)
- Maria Khrenova (Moscow State University, Russia)
- Takao Yoda (Nagahama Institute of Bio-Science and Technology, Japan)
- Genri Norman (Joint Institute for High Temperatures, RAS)
- Julia Novakovskaya (Moscow State University, Russia)
- Kenji Yasuoka (Keio University, Japan)
- Aram Shahinyan (NAS, Armenia)
- Tomoyuki Yamamoto (Waseda University, Japan)
- Roman Efremov (Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry, RAS)
- Satoshi Ohmura (Kyoto University, Japan)
- Ilya Kovalenko (Moscow State University, Russia)
- Masaki Hiratsuka (Keio University, Japan)
- Andrei Gurtovenko (St.Petersburg State University, Russia)
- Dmitry Shulga (Moscow State University, Russia)
- Mikhail Kiselev (Frank Lab. Neutron Physics, JINR)
- Catherine Etchebest (University Paris-Diderot, France)
- Pavel Volynsky (Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry, RAS)
- Tomoki Kobori (RIKEN, Japan)
Registration deadline:August 20, 2012
Registration fee:$200 (covers proceedings, local transportation from/to airports and inside Russia). A discount for domestic participants to be available by e-mail request.
Accommodation:Dubna Hotel: Dubna Hotel (costs approximately $60 per night)
An important note: No accommodation support is available for this year meeting.
Joint Institute for Nuclear Research
GRID-NNN, LIT, JINR
Medical Center "AVICENNA"
RFBR (Russian Foundation for Basic Research)